Yesterday I was critical of 2009’s Star Trek reboot movie, calling it too hokey. In the spirit of making fun of myself, I share with you this bit of sarcasm, aimed squarely at Trekkies and Trekkers like me, courtesy of Onion News.
At least they agree with me that 2009’s Star Trek isn’t going to hold up well over time, calling it “cornball”!
- Sorta in need of an intervention! (ramab.wordpress.com)
- Star Trek Into Darkness Embraces The Cover Of Empire Magazine (emileeid.com)
- Why Trekkers Should Play ‘Star Trek’ the Video Game (forbes.com)
- Hulu Makes Every Star Trek Episode Ever Made Free Until April [Updates] (makeuseof.com)
- Every episode of every ‘Star Trek’ series available for free on Hulu through end of March (theverge.com)
- New Star Trek into Darkness Poster (nerdsynq.wordpress.com)
- Star Trek Into Darkness International Trailer (nerdsynq.wordpress.com)
- The Rewards Of Being White, Male And A Rule Breaker (eyeoncelebs.com)
- Government Waste Illustrated by tax-funded IRS Star Trek ‘Parody’ (redpillreport.net)
- Star Trek: Shows LGBT don’t Belong in Military (smoothreentry.wordpress.com)