Have you seen this video? This is the video the IRS spent $60,000 to make, supposedly in the interest of saving $1.5 million. Read more here.
They have a long way to go before I’ll believe this thing saved anyone money!
This is video is bad, but it might be better than Star Trek V…Umm…no, actually this is worse than even Star Trek V. That’s bad!
- The IRS’s Horrible Parody Video Is the Worst Star Trek Episode Ever (gizmodo.com)
- William Shatner Slams IRS for ‘Star Trek’ Parody and Wasting Taxpayer’s Money (celebs.gather.com)
- IRS Concedes Star Trek Parody Video Was Waste of Taxpayer Money (nationalreview.com)
- The 6 Best GIFs From The IRS “Star Trek” Parody Video (eyeoncelebs.com)
- YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK: IRS calls ‘Star Trek’ parody video a mistake. Nobody’s going to win an… (pjmedia.com)