I now present my Top 10 Makeout Songs. Gentlemen, click here to read about the proper use of these songs. Note: These songs are not presented in any particular order.
- Everything (…Is Never Quite Enough) / Wasis Diop
- Kashmir / Led Zeppelin
- La Femme D’Argent / Air
- Come Undone / Duran Duran
- Bolero / Ravel
- Hands of Time / Groove Armada
- In the Waiting Line / Zero 7
- Knights in White Satin / The Moody Blues
- Wicked Game / Chris Issak
- The Same Deep Water as You / The Cure
Bonus: You can add Till I Gain Control Again by Willie Nelson if you want to see if she is truly cool or not. But you may not be able to get away with it like I can.
(Holy shit! I just noticed that my list is heavily weighted towards 90s music. I guess that is when my interesting life was put on pause…scary aha moment here. Shit. Just….shit.)
Are there any glaring oversights? What are your favorite makeout songs?