Blogging friend Ms. Panties is all fired up over her Twelve Step Challenge. Her enthusiasm is contagious, and with good reasons, for the Twelve Step Challenge is a damn good idea. Conceptually, Ms. Panties has my full support. I am all for enabling continuous improvement and peer support.
As for the specific twelve steps? — I’m not going to lie: There is no way I am going to do them.
What I will do is write twelve posts in twelve weeks that hopefully adds to the spirit of the idea. After you read about my blogging goals in a follow-up post, my half-assed participation will make more sense.
But first, per Ms. Panties instructions, I must pick a mentor. This is easy, because I already drafted Ms. Delicious long ago whether she knows it or not, or likes it or not.
Next, I pick three blogs that I’d like to see participate.
- Cheeky Diva - If she will play she will have helpful observations. She is sort-of busy moving though.
- Dating What-Not – A rising star.
- Rebuilding Rob – Why does a private blogger blog?
You three, please go check out the 12 Step Challenge. I encourage you to participate, even if in a limited capacity like me.
I’ll write about why I blog soon…
- Let’s Get it Started-HA! (offgothepanties.com)
- The Stop Whining Twelve Step, Twelve Week Challenge (offgothepanties.com)
- Bohemian Rhapsody: 12/12 Challenge Goals (offgothepanties.com)