Thanks to Life of a Lover Girl for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It is always flattering to know someone actually reads my blog. I know I read Life of a Lover Girl’s, and can attest that she can make a grown man blush. She has some pretty sharp observations too that are fun to read.
As for random facts about me, I am going to refer everyone here. (Yep, I’m recycling answers.)
I could not find much history behind this award, so this too is going under the heading of flattering chain mail that I am choosing to participate in because it is fun.
I will nominate 15 familiar looking blogs below.
(Yes, this list looks familiar No, not coincidence.)
My Nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
- Rebuliding Rob – Private Site–when you follow link you should be able to request access. If you have any problems getting permission please post a comment below.
- Chin Up Chest High – Another comrade going through life changes. An independent thinker.
- New Single Guy - Yet another new bachelor.
- Harsh Reality - The author, “An Opinionated Man”, has only had this blog since January and it is kicking Smooth ReEntry’s ass!
- Cotswold Girl - English unicorn with good taste in music.
- Dating Fresh – Maybe if I study 20 somethings enough I’ll be able to land a date with one?
- 87 lbs and Counting - Cute girl changes her life.
- Elettra.me – I recommend the Elettra Speaks section.
- Life of a Lover Girl - Will make you blush.
- Single Girl Problems Dot Com – This is one of my personal favorites. Please visit this site and post a comment on a post of your choice. We want her to keep posting.
- MoNayz – Mo and Nay have disappeared on us. Please go post a comment and ask what’s up! Anytime a dating blogger goes dark, I wonder if they are getting laid.
- 43 & Single – Easy to see the similarity.
- Confessions of an Online Dater – Are you noticing a niche’ trend here?
- Tell Me A Fable – The girl’s got spunk. She needs to fill out her “about” section though.
- Off Go The Panties – A leggy blonde spins out of control. And likes it.
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
157 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (ramblingsofanorthernlass.com)
- Inspiring Blogger Award (bwread.co)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award AND the Liebster Award? THANKS! (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (imconfident.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (itstartswithapicture.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (randomdorkness.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring BLOGGER Award (purpleborough.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (vixenerotica.wordpress.com)
- My blog has been nominated for several awards! (tylerpedersen02.wordpress.com)